LEMON VANILLA BEAN RAWNOLA RECIPES

Somehow, somewhere between Florida and Oregon my external hard drive that I keep all of my blog photos and videos and Adobe files and random projects and pretty much my entire life on stopped working. It could have been when I shoved it in the bottom of my backpack with an iPad and a laptop on top of it and carried that bag with me everywhere for 5 days straight. Maybe.

Luckily the peaceful yoga/trees/sunshine vibe of the trip prevented me from panicking too much while I was there, but you better believe I shipped that thing off to the data recovery dudes the day I got home! It appears to be a hardware issue (a.k.a. the port where the cord plugs in looked as if an angry person haphazardly jammed a screwdriver into it repeatedly).

I’m actually surprising myself with how zen I am about the whole thing. Every once in a while it just hits me like “AHHHHH I COULD LOSE EVERYTHING!!!” But most of the time–zen.

So all fingers crossed that the data recovery guys are successful, and my hard drive makes a full recovery. Although it certainly will not be a cheap recovery. They take advantage of the  panicked desperate nature of the situation and a charge a shocking amount for these things. But just the thought of losing all those photos and the 3/4 finished ebook that’s on there makes me want to cry, so I guess it’s worth it.

Question for my blogger friends: How do you store the massive amounts of files that come with food blogging? In retrospect, putting everything on one single rectangle of plastic and metal seems rather idiotic, so I’m considering new methods. All tips appreciated!

LEMON VANILLA BEAN RAWNOLA RECIPES

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 10-14 pitted Medjool dates
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • zest of 1 lemon
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor (a food processor actually works best).
  2. If using a blender: blend on low speed stopping occasionally to shake and redistribute. Continue until it starts to clump together.
  3. ..........................


for full instruction please see : www.feastingonfruit.com


source http://allrecipesmostpopular.blogspot.com/2018/12/lemon-vanilla-bean-rawnola-recipes.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments